The folks at @WrestleVotes have confirmed recent reports that claimed the reaction was not good at all from many of the WWE Superstars to the flights to and from Saudi Arabia this week for the WWE Super ShowDown special in Jeddah.
As noted, Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio earlier this weekend reported that the reaction he personally received from several performers who were on the trip were overwhelmingly negative.
In an update, the WrestleVotes Twitter account is confirming the news. According to their sources, the trips to and from Saudi Arabia this week were labeled a “disaster” and a “train wreck.”
For more news regarding the overall negative reaction to the trips to and from Saudi Arabia this week, click here.
Check out their tweet on the subject below and make sure to keep checking back here at LordsofPain.net for continuous updates and news coming out of WWE’s trip to Saudi Arabia this week.
Thought you guys might like this: texting with 2 different sources who were on the Saudi trip. Asked how everything went. One said it was a “disaster” & the other described it as a “train wreck”. So that’s that.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) June 9, 2019
Follow LordsofPain.net reporter Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984.
- AEW Dynamite Results 11/13/19
- WWE NXT Results 11/13/2019
- Jordan Myles Lashes Out In New Video, Says He's Quitting WWE
- Men's Team SmackDown Finalized for WWE Survivor Series Match, Updated Card
- Rusev on Being Happy with Current Lana - Bobby Lashley Storyline, Responds to Corey Graves "Ridiculous" Comments, WWE Fans Complaining