New Japan Pro Wrestling has issued a ticket sale update for their Fighting Spirit Unleashed tour, which takes place towards the end of September and travels throughout the east coast over a course of three days. Tickets are currently sold out for their events in New York and Philadelphia, with only a few selections left for the opener in Lowell Massachusetts.
Fighting Spirit Unleashed🇺🇸
27 Sept: Lowell, MA – A few left!
28 Sept: New York City, NY – SOLD OUT
29 Sept: Philadelphia – SOLD OUT
A massive thank you to all our US fans! See you on the East coast everyone!
— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) July 29, 2019
NJPW’s last journey through the east coast was their Ring of Honor joint pay per view G1 Supercard from Madison Square Garden. They’ll be traveling to the west coast towards the end of August for the Super J-Cup tournament featuring Jyushin Thunder Liger on his wrestling retirement tour.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Erick Rowan Comments on Three of His Best Friends Leaving WWE
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish
- CM Punk Comments on Current State of WWE, Wrestlers Doing "Too Sweet" and Taking Photos with Triple H, More