According to the Wrestling Observer, the Undertaker is currently not in the scheduled lineup for SummerSlam on August 11th despite local advertising in Toronto that stated he’d appear. Reports early on speculated that the Deadman would be facing Drew McIntyre in a singles grudge match, but that doesn’t seem to be the case at the moment. The two did square off at Extreme Rules along with Roman Reigns and Shane McMahon in tag team action, with Taker and Reigns picking up the victory.
Rumors circulated a week ago that Taker may not be on the card at all. With three weeks of WWE television left, there is still plenty of time for a potential bout to be added. However, it should be noted that WWE never officially announced that Undertaker would appear, as his hyped appearance was all local advertisements.
- WWE TLC PPV Results 12/15/19
- Bray Wyatt Issues Warning on The Fiend After WWE TLC, Reacts to Daniel Bryan's Return, Props for The Miz
- WWE TLC Live Coverage Reminder and Current Card for Tonight
- Card Changes to TLC’s Planned Matches
- Ryback Talks John Morrison's WWE Return, Says He Would Have Been A Good Fit In AEW, Shouldn't Go Through NXT