According to PW Insider, SmackDown tag team champions Jimmy and Jey Uso have penned new deals with the WWE, reportedly several weeks ago. It was reported in February that the twin brothers’ contracts were set to expire in April, with rumors of them possibly joining AEW circulating in the air.
On last night’s SmackDown Live, WrestleMania host Alexa Bliss informed the Usos that they would be defending their titles in a fatal-four way tag match against The Bar, Ricochet and Aleister Black, and Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev.
- CM Punk Books the Rusev - Lana Storyline, Wants Entire nWo In the WWE HOF
- Zelina Vega Warns Andrade About Mixing Business & Pleasure After Tweet on Charlotte Flair Being His New Manager
- Eric Bischoff On Why He Decided To Unmask Rey Mysterio & Why It Was Ultimately A Mistake
- WWE Files to Trademark ECW and WCW Pay-Per-View Names
- Open Challenge Set for WWE TLC, Updated Card for Sunday