As seen above, Ronda Rousey posted a new YouTube video today and revealed that she got her finger stitches removed. We noted before how Rousey suffered a gruesome finger injury while filming Fox’s 9-1-1 series. You can read our original report on the incident by clicking here.
Rousey, who said she almost lost her finger, wrote on Twitter when linking to the new video, “The inevitable bumps on the road to recovery- time to get my stitches out… in hindsight I wish I counted them”
— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) September 4, 2019
- WWE Confirms The Undertaker In Saudi Arabia, Photo of Taker with AJ Styles
- WWE NXT Results 2/26/2020
- WWE Reportedly Has Two Major Matches Now Booked for WrestleMania 36
- AEW Dynamite Results 2/26/2020
- Photos of Bayley and Naomi Covered Up In Saudi Arabia, WWE Looks at the Tuwaiq Mountain Range and Thursday’s Gauntlet Match