WWE released the following video of NXT creator Triple H honoring independent wrestler Jeremy Ganger at Full Sail for his heroic efforts on the day of the tragic Dayton Ohio shooting back in August that killed nine people and injured 27. Ganger denied the gunman from entering into the Ned Peppers establishment (where he worked as a bouncer), which contained hundreds of innocent bystanders who were trying to flee to safety. The gunman was killed shortly afterwards by police, roughly 30 seconds after he began firing. Check out Ganger recall the events from that horrific night, and receive an honorary NXT championship belt.
- King Corbin and Buddy Murphy To Appear On WWE NOW, Becky Lynch Calls Out Taylor Swift For Using "The Man"
- Andrade Praises Charlotte, Bray Wyatt Calls The Usos The Best Tag Team Of The Decade
- Marty Scurll Appears At NWA Into The Fire, Next Challenger For Nick Aldis?
- NWA Into The Fire Results 12/14/19
- WWE TLC Live Coverage Reminder and Current Card for Tonight