As seen on last night’s WWE RAW, WWE teased a split between Andrade and Zelina Vega after the loss to Humberto Carrillo. The finish saw Vega accidentally get knocked off the apron by Andrade after she tried to interfere. They continued to argue after the match.
Below is post-show video of Vega blaming the loss on Andrade. Andrade stormed off while Vega insisted to Sarah Schreiber that they will get through the problem as they have had disagreements before. Vega chalked it up to a miscommunication, that’s it.
There’s no word yet on if WWE plans on splitting Andrade and Vega up. They have been together since the summer of 2017 in WWE NXT.
- WWE SmackDown Results 3/27/2020
- Spoiler: Identity of the WWE NXT Superstar Working WrestleMania 36 as a Replacement
- Possible Change to WrestleMania 36 Match After Angle on SmackDown
- How WWE Handled The Miz’s WrestleMania 36 Absence, Murphy Status Update, Correction on Asuka and Cesaro
- Murphy Reportedly Pulled from This Week’s RAW and WrestleMania 36 Tapings