IWGP Junior Heavyweight champion Will Ospreay has announced on Instagram that he has been cleared to return to in-ring action, and will wrestle on tomorrow’s G1 Climax event. According to PW Insider, Ospreay suffered a stinger and precautions were taken to make sure it wasn’t anything serious, which is why he was pulled from preliminary tag matches. He faces Kota Ibushi in a WrestleKingdom 13 rematch. Check out his post below.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Erick Rowan Comments on Three of His Best Friends Leaving WWE
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish
- CM Punk Comments on Current State of WWE, Wrestlers Doing "Too Sweet" and Taking Photos with Triple H, More