During the media scrum after NJPW’s G1 Climax Press Conference, Will Ospreay discussed the recent “bank account” comments made by Seth Rollins and whether money is a motivating factor for him. Here’s what he had to say:
It’s a bit of banter, know what I mean, it’s just me having a laugh. People just take everything so damn fucking seriously. Sorry for swearing, I’m just in a bad mood. At the end of it, I respect Seth [Rollins], I don’t even know his real name. I respect him, he’s a great, great wrestler, great guy, and at the end of it, I wasn’t offended by the banking [comment], I would love your bank account, money is great, but it’s not everything to me. Happiness is my main thing. And even though I sometimes struggle to find it, I’m happy when I’m inside a New Japan Pro Wrestling ring.
— 411 Wrestling (@411wrestling) July 5, 2019
Credit: NJPW. H/T 411Mania.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Erick Rowan Comments on Three of His Best Friends Leaving WWE
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish
- CM Punk Comments on Current State of WWE, Wrestlers Doing "Too Sweet" and Taking Photos with Triple H, More