As noted, WWE posted a storyline medical update on SmackDown Tag Team Champion Xavier Woods following the beatdown by The Revival and Randy Orton on Monday’s RAW, noting that he had been taken to a local medical facility.
WWE posted an update on Woods and noted that he is not currently cleared to compete.
They wrote, “Xavier Woods was evaluated at a medical facility in St. Paul following the attack. He is not cleared to compete, but the SmackDown Tag Team Champion is able to travel and fulfill his media obligations.”
It’s believed that Woods and Big E will accept The Revival’s challenge for WWE Clash of Champions on Monday’s RAW or Tuesday’s SmackDown.
- AEW Dynamite Results 2/19/2020
- Shayna Baszler Responds to Fan Complaint on Expletive Used During Her RAW Promo
- More Former WWE Stars Booked for WrestleMania 36 Week, Possible Reunion?
- WWE NXT Results 2/19/2020
- AEW Keeping Merchandise Out of WrestleCon, Keeping Wrestlers Off Most Shows After Cody’s “Piggybacking” on WWE Comments