WWE has canceled 5 upcoming RAW live events, according to PWInsider. The following events have been nixed, likely due to low ticket sales:
* Friday, August 23 in Bossier City, Louisiana
* Saturday, August 24 in Lafayette, Louisiana
* Sunday, August 25 in Mobile, Alabama
* Friday, August 30 in Bangor, Maine
* Saturday, August 31 in Portland, Maine
The RAW live event scheduled for Sunday, September 1 in White Plains, New York is still on the schedule, at least as of this writing.
In another interesting note on WWE live events, there are currently no more Monday SmackDown live events on the schedule. There’s no word yet on if WWE recently canceled some of the Monday blue brand live events, or if they stopped scheduling them as they prepare for the touring schedule changes that will come with the SmackDown premiere on Fox on Friday, October 4. As noted, the SmackDown brand will begin touring from Thursday – Sunday while the RAW brand will stick to Friday – Monday.