– E! posted this video recap of last night’s Total Bellas episode:
– WWE stock was down 1.01% today, closing at $66.46 per share. Today’s high was $67.11 and the low was $65.76.
– Today’s WWE UK Title Tournament special on the WWE Network saw Toni Storm defeat Isla Dawn and Killer Kelly in a Triple Threat to become the new #1 contender to WWE NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler. The match originally featured Jinny but she was injured just a few minutes into the match and it was re-started as a Triple Threat.
Storm vs. Baszler will take place on Tuesday’s WWE NXT UK Championship special on the WWE Network. Below are a few shots from tonight’s match:
— WWE UK Championship (@WWEUKCT) June 25, 2018
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) June 25, 2018
Top WWE Star Gets Backstage Heat, Big Plans for Bobby Lashley Revealed, Must See New Mandy Rose Bikini Pics, Possible 2018 Feud for The Undertaker, New WWE Titles Coming Soon?, Hot New Liv Morgan Gallery, Big Cass vs. Daniel Bryan Plans, More
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 2/17/2020
- Arena Reportedly Won’t Work with AEW Due to WWE
- Former WWE Star Says WWE Is Taking His Ideas and He’s Not Happy About It
- Shelton Benjamin Reveals New WWE Contract, Expresses Frustration
- WWE Announces Women’s Elimination Chamber to Name WrestleMania 36 Opponent for Becky Lynch