– WWE posted this video with Cathy Kelley looking at The New Day vs. Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks in a Street Fighter V battle at the EC3 convention in Los Angeles on Thursday. Cathy looks at what led up to the video game battle of WWE and New Japan Pro Wrestling stars.
– WWE has a new poll asking fans which SmackDown women’s Money In the Bank Ladder Match participant has the best chance to bring the briefcase home to the blue brand. As of this writing, 44% chose Charlotte Flair while 36% voted for Becky Lynch, 12% for Lana and 8 for Naomi.
– As noted, WWE aired a new debut teaser for Lio Rush on last night’s WWE 205 Live episode. The WWE NXT Superstar tweeted the following after the vignette aired:
A lot of people are about to be upset 😂. Funny thing is, I’ve got nothing but #Time to care less! Time to show the world why i am the right man, at the right place, at the right time ⏳. @WWE205Live will soon belong to the 23 year old piece of Gold🤑 😈. https://t.co/rmJ5gqSJ5I
— 💸 Man Of The Hour 💸 (@itsLioRush) June 13, 2018
Top WWE Star Gets Backstage Heat, Big Plans for Bobby Lashley Revealed, Must See New Mandy Rose Bikini Pics, Possible 2018 Feud for The Undertaker, New WWE Titles Coming Soon?, Hot New Liv Morgan Gallery, Big Cass vs. Daniel Bryan Plans, More
- Booker T Calls Tessa Blanchard Title Win The “Worst Idea In The History Of Wrestling”
- Impact Wrestling Banned From Twitch For Sexually Explicit Content
- WWE Possibly Suing AEW Over “Bash at the Beach” Name
- AEW “Bash at the Beach” Dynamite Episode Beats WWE NXT In Viewership & Key Demo
- The Revival Hires the Same Trademark Attorney as AEW Stars