Charlotte Flair is currently scheduled to undergo surgery to repair a ruptured breast implant shortly after Sunday’s WWE Money In the Bank pay-per-view, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
Flair has been working with the ruptured implant for months and kept putting off surgery as she didn’t want to miss WrestleMania 34. The surgery was delayed again due to Money In the Bank but now is the time to get the surgery done as she needs to be back by late July for the build to SummerSlam on August 19th.
Flair is scheduled to compete in the women’s MITB Ladder Match on Sunday with Lana, Natalya, Alexa Bliss, Ember Moon, Becky Lynch, Naomi and Sasha Banks.
Top WWE Star Gets Backstage Heat, Big Plans for Bobby Lashley Revealed, Must See New Mandy Rose Bikini Pics, Possible 2018 Feud for The Undertaker, New WWE Titles Coming Soon?, Hot New Liv Morgan Gallery, Big Cass vs. Daniel Bryan Plans, More
- WWE WrestleMania 36 Night Two Results 4/5/2020
- AEW Star and Others Comment on Boneyard Match, Stephanie McMahon Gives Congratulations on WrestleMania 36 Night 1
- Jim Ross Comments on Boneyard Match from WrestleMania 36
- Details On Last Night’s WrestleMania 36 Boneyard Match: How Long It Took To Film, Who Came Up With The Hand Spot, Taker’s Entrance and more
- Nia Jax Tells Killer Kross to “Take a F**ken Seat” Over Comments About Liv Morgan