– Below is The Miz’s new “#DanceLikeADad” PSA from Fatherhood.gov and The Ad Council, which premiered on RAW and features daughter Monroe Sky. The US Department of Health and Human Services’ Administration for Children and Families partnered with The Ad Council, Campbell Ewald, and the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse for the new “#DanceLikeADad” campaign.
The main Responsible Fatherhood campaign launched in 2006 and has secured more than $402.7 million in donated media, and formed partnerships, with brands such as WWE, NASCAR and Sony Pictures. WWE is a main sponsor of Fatherhood.gov. Roman Reigns, Titus O’Neil and Alberto Del Rio have starred in past campaigns while AJ Styles, Sin Cara and Mike Kanellis have also appeared in campaigns.
– WWE stock was up 2.00% today, closing at $72.94 per share. Today’s high was $73.14 and the low was $71.45.
- AEW Dynamite Results 11/13/19
- Jordan Myles Lashes Out In New Video, Says He's Quitting WWE
- WWE NXT Results 11/13/2019
- Men's Team SmackDown Finalized for WWE Survivor Series Match, Updated Card
- Rusev on Being Happy with Current Lana - Bobby Lashley Storyline, Responds to Corey Graves "Ridiculous" Comments, WWE Fans Complaining