Charlotte Flair will be undergoing surgery to repair a ruptured breast implant soon, according to PWInsider. There’s no confirmation on when the operation might take place but one source speculated that Flair will hold off until after the tour of Europe that is kicking off this week.
Flair defeated Peyton Royce on last night’s SmackDown to qualify for the women’s Money In the Bank Ladder Match that will take place at the June 17th MITB pay-per-view. There’s no word yet on if she will be missing any ring time due to the rupture.
The ACE Comic Con announced today that Flair will not be able to appear at their event in Seattle on the weekend of June 22nd, just a few days after MITB. SmackDown Women’s Champion Carmella is being sent to replace her.
Top WWE Star Gets Backstage Heat, Big Plans for Bobby Lashley Revealed, Must See New Mandy Rose Bikini Pics, Possible 2018 Feud for The Undertaker, New WWE Titles Coming Soon?, Hot New Liv Morgan Gallery, Big Cass vs. Daniel Bryan Plans, More
- Bray Wyatt Issues Statement On Social Media Affecting Mental Health
- Former Tag Champion Returning To WWE As An Agent
- Cody Rhodes On The Plan For Orange Cassidy
- The Big Show On WWE’s Competitive Atmosphere & Getting Ripped To Shreds By The Undertaker
- SPOILER: New Champion Crowned At Last Night’s IMPACT Tapings