– The WrestleMania 33 Kickoff pre-show opens live from Camping World Stadium in Orlando with Renee Young welcoming us. She’s joined by WWE Hall of Famers Jerry Lawler, Booker T and Shawn Michaels. They talk about how big tonight’s show is. Apparently it’s pretty hot in Orlando and Lawler wonders if the heat will be a problem for the Superstars tonight. Renee sends us to the Social Media Lounge with Charly Caruso and Maria Menounos. Charly confirms it’s hot backstage. They go over tonight’s hashtag and will have Paul Heyman later on to answer fan questions. Maria mentions seeing Brock Lesnar earlier and says he’s laser-focused. Charly sends us to Sam Roberts with a bunch of fans outside of the stadium. We go back in for more WrestleMania hype and a video package for tonight’s WWE Title match.
– The panel discusses the new Orton and how dark he is now. Shawn talks about how it’s always been in Orton but it’s coming out now. Lawler and HBK believe Wyatt will retain while Booker goes with Orton. The panel discusses AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon now. All three Hall of Famers go with AJ as the winner. Renee leads us to a video package for Seth Rollins vs. Triple H. Shawn makes it known he’s picking Triple H to win. He says this is the tipping point for Rollins. HBK believes Rollins will be done if he doesn’t win tonight. Shawn says tonight is the night that determines Rollins’ future. Booker and Lawler also predict Triple H to win. Renee leads us to another break. We come back and get an overhead shot of Camping World Stadium as fans continue to fill the stadium up. Rosenberg is on the ramp and it’s a big one. Rosenberg sends us back to the panel for discussion on tonight’s WWE United States Title match.
– We come back and WWE Hall of Famer Lita joins the panel to discuss tonight’s women’s title matches. Lawler has left. HBK predicts Nia Jax will win the RAW Women’s Title. Lita goes with Bayley to retain. Booker also goes with Nia to win the title. Lita predicts Naomi to win the SmackDown Women’s Title while HBK and Booker pick Bliss to retain. The panel discusses John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse next. HBK picks Cena and Nikki to win because he loves John. Renee sends us to the ring for the first match.
WWE Cruiserweight Title Match: Austin Aries vs. Neville
We go to the ring and out comes Austin Aries as Greg Hamilton makes the introduction. Tom Phillips welcomes us and he’s joined by Corey Graves. WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville is out next.
The bell rings and fans chant for Aries. They lock up and go at it. Neville drops Aries with a shoulder. Neville mocks Aries before they prepare to lock up again. They lock up after some stalling by Neville. They trade holds until Aries catches Neville with a Japanese arm drag. Neville ends up avoiding Last Chancery early on. He goes to the floor and Aries taunts him from the ring. Neville comes back in and they go at it. Aries gets the upperhand and hits a dropkick. Aries with an elbow in the corner. Aries goes to the second rope for an elbow to the back of the neck for a 2 count.
Neville goes back to the floor and Aries runs for a dive but Neville meets him with a boot. Neville goes to the top and nails a big dropkick for a 2 count. We go to a break with Neville in control.
Back from the break and Neville has Aries grounded. Aries makes a comeback after Neville misses from the top. Aries with a gutbuster and the Pendulum elbow. Neville counters but gets dumped over the top rope to the floor. Aries goes to the top and comes crashing down on Neville on the floor. Aries goes back into the ring to nail the dive, sending Neville into the barrier. Aries brings it back into the ring for a close 2 count. Neville takes Aries to the corner and the referee has to warn him. Neville with a kick to the jaw. Neville takes Aries to the top for a superplex. Aries fights him. Neville jumps to the mat and lands on his feet. Aries comes off the top with a missile dropkick and nails Neville for a close 2 count.
Neville ends up catching Aries in a snap German suplex. Aries looks to make a comeback but Neville stops the discus forearm and drops Aries on his head with a German. Aries kicks out at 2. Neville stomps Aries in the face in the corner now. Neville pulls Aries over and goes for the Rings of Saturn but Aries turns it into a 2 count. They trade shots in the middle of the ring now. Aries nails the big Discus Fivearm but Neville goes to the floor to avoid the pin. Aries goes out and brings Neville back in but Neville stays on the apron. Neville nails a kick to the head. Neville goes to the top for Red Arrow but Aries cuts him off and climbs up.
Aries nails a huge hurricanrana and then a running forearm in the corner. Aries goes to the top and nails the 450 for a close 2 count. Aries goes right into the Last Chancery in the middle of the ring. Neville rakes and digs at Aries’ previously injured eye socket. Neville with another shot before going to the top as the referee warns him. Neville nails Red Arrow for the win.
– After the match, Neville begins his celebration as we go to replays. Neville poses on the ropes with the title while Aries holds a towel over his injured eye. Tom sends us back to the panel.
– The panel plugs the WWE Network and tonight’s card. Fans continue to make their way into Camping World Stadium but the place is filling up. Renee sends us to a commercial for the WWE Network.
– We come back to another opening for the second hour as Renee welcomes us. This hour is also airing on the USA Network. Renee re-introduces the panel – Lawler, Booker and HBK. They send us to the ring.
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Michael Cole welcomes us as Big Show’s music plays. Show marches to the ring as do many other RAW and SmackDown Superstars. We see the Andre trophy at ringside. Cole is joined by Byron Saxton and JBL. Braun Strowman’s music hits next as he makes his way out. We see Rob Gronkowski at ringside. The bell rings and everyone goes at it. Braun immediately tosses Epico. Braun eliminates Kalisto next. Simon Gotch and Heath Slater are also out. Braun continues to dominate. Big Show tosses Jimmy Uso. Big Show tosses Goldust next. Big Show eliminates Konnor with ease. Show and Braun meet in the middle of the ring as everyone watches. Sami runs over and attacks Braun before they can clash. The others team up to work on Braun and Big Show now. Braun fights through and eliminates Show.
Braun continues with eliminations after Show stares at him. WWE NXT Superstars Killian Dain and Tian Bing are still in the match. Viktor is eliminated as well. Harper almost eliminates Ziggler. Rhyno goes at it with Dain. Rhyno almost eliminates Ziggler. Truth decks Ziggler but he hangs onto the apron. Truth gets eliminated. Harper works on Breeze now. Rhyno works on Primo. Aiden English and Sami work on Chad Gable. Jinder Mahal works on getting Ziggler out. Jason Jordan assists Gable in eliminating English. Curtis Axel is also dumped by American Alpha. Jey Uso is also eliminated by Alpha. Gable and Jordan both get eliminated soon after. Bing eliminates Breeze, then Fandango. Henry gets teamed up on and he’s eliminated. Dain goes at it with Ziggler.
Ziggler ends up eliminating Bing. Sami eliminates Primo with a Helluva Kick. Harper works on Ziggler again. Mojo eliminates Bo Dallas. Mojo works on Apollo Crews now. Ziggler goes at it with Mojo but gets slammed in the middle of the ring. Crews gets eliminated. Mojo eliminates Ziggler. Crews eliminates Harper. It’s down to Mojo, Sami, Dain, Titus O’Neil and Jinder. Sami eliminates Titus. Dain eliminates Sami from behind. Fans boo as Dain gets hype. Mojo takes out Dain with a splash in the corner. Jinder and Mojo go at it. Mojo nails a clothesline. Dain and Mojo meet in the middle of the ring now.
Dain and Mojo trade shots. Mojo knocks Dain off his feet. Jinder sends Mojo out of the ring but he went through the second rope. Jinder goes outside and launches Mojo into the barrier in front of Gronkowski. Gronk cheers his friend on. Jinder and Gronk have words. Jinder takes Gronk’s drink, takes a sip and splashes it on him. Jinder goes back into the ring. Gronk comes over the barrier as fans pop. Security comes over to stop him. Gronk takes his shirt off and fans pop. Gronk looks to enter the ring and does while Jinder has Dain in the corner. Gronk sets up and waits for Jinder to turn around. Gronk floors Jinder with a big tackle. Mojo comes back in and talks with his friend. Gronk leaves. Dain comes from behind but Gronk moves. They go at it and Dain gets eliminated. Jinder charges but Mojo sends him to the apron. They trade suplex attempts. Mojo ends up knocking Jinder off the apron to get the win.
Winner: Mojo Rawley
– After the match, Mojo stands tall and begins the celebration before pointing out to Gronk at ringside. Gronk comes back into the ring to celebrate with Mojo. We go back to the panel.
– We get more hype from the panel before going backstage to Charly, Maria and Paul Heyman in the Social Media Lounge. Heyman takes a few fan questions and says there’s no way in reality that Brock Lesnar will lose to Bill Goldberg tonight. We go back to the panel for predictions on the match. Booker goes with Goldberg and Lawler goes with Lesnar. HBK says he still can’t bet against Brock. We get another shot from Rosenberg outside with fans and come back into Renee sending us to the ring for another pre-show match.
WWE Intercontinental Title Match: Baron Corbin vs. Dean Ambrose
We go to the ring and Tom is with JBL and David Otunga. Baron Corbin is out first.
WWE Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose is out next to a pop. The bell rings and Corbin goes right to work on Ambrose. Ambrose sends Corbin to the floor and nails a dive early on. Ambrose takes Corbin from barrier to barrier and beats him back into the ring. Ambrose goes for the bulldog but Corbin sends him into the ring post back-first. Corbin follows up with boots. Corbin with more boots sending Ambrose into the ring post. Corbin stands tall and plays to the crowd. Corbin keeps control until Ambrose nails a boot. Corbin cuts the comeback off with a chokeslam for a 2 count.
They end up on the floor again. Corbin sends Ambrose hard into the barrier. Corbin brings it back into the ring. Ambrose counters and goes for Dirty Deeds but it’s blocked. Corbin keeps control until Ambrose manages to send him into the post. Ambrose goes on but Corbin catches him in mid-air and covers for a 2 count. Corbin tries for a superplex but Ambrose fights him. Ambrose knocks Corbin to the mat. Ambrose jumps but lands on his feet. Corbin blocks Dirty Deeds but Ambrose dumps him over the top rope. Ambrose launches himself over the top but Corbin catches him in mid-air again. Corbin charges but Ambrose moves and Corbin crashes into the steel steps. Ambrose goes back to the top and nails a big elbow drop to the floor.
They come back in and Ambrose unloads with strikes. Ambrose runs into an elbow. Corbin counters and hits a neckbreaker for a 2 count. More counters between the two. Corbin hits a Deep Six for a 2 count. Corbin mounts Ambrose. Ambrose ends up hitting the rebound clothesline. Corbin blocks Dirty Deeds again. Corbin slams Ambrose for a 2 count. Corbin yells in frustration now. Corbin talks trash about taking the title and nails Ambrose in the face. Ambrose counters End of Days and drops Corbin with Dirty Deeds for the win.
Winner: Dean Ambrose
– After the match, Ambrose takes his title as we go to replays. Ambrose poses in the corner with the gold as fans pop. We go back to the panel.
– We get more hype for tonight’s show and that’s it for the pre-show.
– WrestleMania 33 opens up with a video for The Ultimate Thrill Ride.
– We’re live from Camping World Stadium in Orlando as JoJo introduces R&B singer Tinashe. She sings “America The Beautiful” as the WWE Universe looks on. Her performance ends with a fly-over. We cut to a video package for tonight’s big event.
– WrestleMania 33 hosts The New Day make their way out and welcome us like only Big E can. Michael Cole welcomes us to WrestleMania 33. He’s with Corey Graves and Byron Saxton as we see some of the international announce teams in the stadium. Their gear is inspired by WWE sponsor Final Fantasy. Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston cut promos on tonight’s show. They do some comedy and officially pull the lever to begin The Ultimate Thrill Ride. They do some dancing as their music hits and Cole leads us to a break.
– We come back to Tom Phillips, JBL and David Otunga. They lead us to a video package for the next match.
Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles
We go to the ring and out comes SmackDown Commissioner Shane McMahon. He jogs down the huge ramp as we see his family sitting at ringside. AJ Styles is out next to a big pop as Greg Hamilton does the introduction.
They lock up and go at it. AJ tries to show Shane up early on and laughs about how he’s going to embarrass Shane. They lock up and Shane holds his own trading holds. AJ ends up taking Shane down and playing to the crowd for a pop. Fans chant for AJ as they go to lock up again. Shane scoops AJ and hits him with a messy slam. Shane with some more moves, including arm drags. Shane slams AJ on his front and tries for a pin attempt but AJ scrambles out of the ring. Shane taunts AJ from the ring now. AJ comes back in and they go to lock up again but AJ nails a right hand. Shane backs AJ into the corner with strikes now. The referee backs Shane off but he goes right back to work and hits an elbow that sends AJ to the mat. Styles with a shot to the throat to turn it around.
AJ sends Shane over the top. AJ follows and Shane gets launched over the announce table. AJ brings it back in and talks some trash while working Shane over. Shane fights back some but runs into a boot in the corner. AJ springboards in but Shane counters in mid-air and they both go down. Shane with strikes now. Shane keeps on and drops AJ with a right hand. Shane catches AJ in mid-air and then tosses him across the ring again. More back and forth. AJ ends up getting the Calf Crusher applied but they also trade submissions. They collide with clotheslines and both go down in the middle of the ring.
AJ ends up springboarding in with a 450 but Shane catches him in a triangle. Shane keeps the hold locked in the middle of the ring. AJ turns it into a Styles Clash for a close 2 count. They end up going at it in the corner when the referee accidentally gets kicked by AJ. The referee goes down. AJ drops Shane with a pele kick. Medics check on the referee as AJ goes under the ring for a trash can. AJ brings it in and goes on to rest it against Shane while Shane is down in the corner. AJ goes to the top and goes for a Coast 2 Coast but Shane leaps up and smashes the trash can into AJ’s face.
Shane puts AJ down in the corner and places the can over him now. Shane goes to the top and nails the Coast 2 Coast, smashing the can into AJ’s face again. The referee comes to as Shane covers for a close 2 count. Shane goes outside and takes apart the announce table now. Shane drags AJ out of the ring and places him on top of the announce table. Shane goes back into the ring and climbs to the top. Shane goes for a huge elbow drop through the table but AJ moves out of the way. Shane crashes through the table and AJ brings him back into the ring as the referee counts. Shane refused medical attention before AJ brought him in. AJ goes for the Phenomenal Forearm but Shane turns it into a DDT. Shane drags AJ over to the corner and goes back to the top. Shane goes for a Shooting Star Press but AJ moves out of the way. Fans chant “holy shit” now.
AJ crawls to the apron and waits for Shane to get up. AJ nails the Phenomenal Forearm and covers for the win.
Winner: AJ Styles
– After the match, AJ recovers and gets to his feet as his music plays. We go to replays. AJ hits the corner to pose as fans pop. Shane is still down on his back looking up. AJ walks over and looks down at him but we cut to a break.
WWE United States Title Match: Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho
We go to the ring and out comes Kevin Owens. We get a look at what led to this match. WWE United States Champion Chris Jericho is out next. We see a large List of Jericho prop off to the side.
The bell rings and they go at it. Jericho goes for an early Walls of Jericho but it’s blocked. Jericho ends up sending Owens to the floor and going to the top for a big splash early on. Jericho sends Owens into the steel steps and works him back into the ring. Jericho keeps control as a “stupid idiot” chant breaks out. Owens manages to create some space and turn it around finally. Owens mounts Jericho and talks some trash as the crowd boos. Owens with a corner cannonball.
Owens continues and hits the cannonball on the apron. Owens brings it back into the ring and keeps control, working Jericho around and talking trash. Owens with more offense and a senton for a 2 count. Owens gets too cocky and Jericho takes him down with a dropkick. They end up on the floor and Jericho counters an apron powerbomb with a back drop. Jericho keeps control on the floor and brings it back in the ring. Jericho with an elbow from the top for a 2 count.
Owens keeps control after more counters. Jericho climbs up and rocks Owens with rights. Jericho nails a big hurricanrana for a 2 count. Jericho goes on and hits the running bulldog. Jericho goes for the Lionsault but lands on his feet. Owens nails a superkick for a close 2 count. Jericho counters a Frogsplash with knees but Owens counters the Lionsault. Owens goes up top for a Swanton but Jericho blocks that too. Owens keeps control and covers for another close pin attempt. Jericho blocks the pop-up powerbomb and hits the Lionsault for a 2 count. Jericho works on the ribs. Owens runs into an uppercut. Owens gets Jericho in the Walls of Jericho now. Jericho tries to break his own hold but Owens tightens it.
Jericho breaks it but Owens ends up kicking him into the corner. Jericho blocks a corner cannonball and pulls Owens over for the Walls of Jericho. He finally gets it locked in. Owens makes it to the bottom rope and breaks the hold. Jericho kicks out of a pop-up powerbomb. Owens yells at Jericho about how he was never his best friend. Jericho turns a pop-up powerbomb into a Codebreaker. Owens gets a finger on the bottom rope to break the pin. Owens catches Jericho on the apron and powerbombs him onto the apron. Owens brings Jericho back in and covers for the win.
Winner and New WWE United States Champion: Kevin Owens
– After the match, Owens takes his title as we go to replays. We come back to Owens celebrating on the ramp while Jericho is down in the ring.
– We get a video package for the next match.
Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match for the RAW Women’s Title: Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley
We go to the ring and out first comes RAW Women’s Champion Bayley. Fireworks go off as she heads to the ring. Nia Jax is out next. Sasha Banks is out next followed by Charlotte Flair as JoJo makes the introductions. Charlotte gets a big fireworks entrance as well. The bell rings and Charlotte goes for Nia but Nia takes control early on. They go to triple team Nia but she clotheslines all three at the same time.
Nia goes to the second rope for a big splash on Bayley but Charlotte stops the pin. Charlotte unloads on Nia. Nia launches Charlotte from the apron with ease, taking out Bayley and Sasha on the floor. Nia stands tall in the ring now. Bayley and Sasha slowly approach. Charlotte joins them on the apron. Nia tells them to bring it. They circle her and finally get Nia down after several attempts. Charlotte boots Nia into a double suplex from Sasha and Bayley. Charlotte covers for a 2 count. Nia swats Bayley out to the floor and fights off the other two opponents. Nia drops Charlotte in the corner. Nia goes to the second rope but Bayley comes over. Charlotte tries to powerbomb Nia from the second rope but it takes a triple team to make the move happen. They all cover her at the same time for the pin. Nia has been eliminated.
Charlotte leaves Sasha and Bayley to fight each other but ends up getting involved and nailing a big moonsault from the top to the floor, taking out both opponents. Charlotte goes for Natural Selection but Sasha goes for the Banks Statement. They trade counters. Charlotte with a backbreaker out of the corner for a 2 count on Sasha. More back and forth between these two as they go to war. Sasha rolls Charlotte up for a close 2 count but Charlotte kicks her into a turnbuckle that’s slightly exposed. Charlotte covers for the pin and Sasha has been eliminated.
Bayley comes in fighting but Charlotte turns it around. Charlotte goes to the top for a big moonsault but Bayley moves and covers for a 2 count. Bayley goes to the top but Charlotte catches her in mid-air. Charlotte slams her and goes into the Figure Four, then the Figure Eight. Bayley screams in pain. The hold is broken but Charlotte keeps control and works Bayley around the ring. Charlotte turns her upside down in the corner and climbs up to stomp on the knee. They tangle up top until Bayley nails a big back drop from up high. Charlotte hits the mat hard but Bayley is still stuck in the corner. Charlotte charges and may have hit the same exposed turnbuckle as Sasha. Bayley pulls herself up and nails the Macho Man elbow drop for the win.
– After the match, Bayley receives her title and limps to her feet as her arm is raised. We go to replays. We come back to Bayley celebrating as fans cheer.
– Cole leads us to a video package looking at Friday’s WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony. We come back to the stadium and Greg Hamilton introduces the 2017 WWE Hall of Famers as they all come out to the stage. Kurt Angle’s music hits and he comes out last to a big pop and the “you suck!” chants.
– We see Seth Rollins backstage getting his knee wrapped.
Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match for the RAW Tag Team Titles: Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Sheamus and Cesaro vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
We see a bunch of ladders around the ring. The RAW Tag Team Titles are hanging high above the ring. Enzo Amore and Big Cass are out first to a pop. They cut promos and the crowd goes along. Sheamus and Cesaro are out next as JoJo begins the introductions. RAW Tag Team Champions Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson are out last.
The match looks to begin but the music interrupts and out come WrestleMania 33 hosts The New Day. Big E says they have just received word… a “Delete!” chant breaks out for The Hardys but Big E reveals that this match is now a Fatal 4 Way. Xavier Woods says that means one more team is involved in the match. Kofi Kingston wonders who the team could be and a “who?” chant starts. The music hits and the crowd goes nuts as Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy make their way out. The Hardys have returned to WWE. They are not using the Broken gimmicks.
The bell rings and everyone goes at it. Jeff hits Poetry In Motion on Gallows early. He hits it on Anderson next. Enzo comes in but Matt kicks him. They double team Enzo. Cass runs in and misses a double clothesline. The Hardys hit a double suplex as fans chant “this is awesome” now. Cesaro and Sheamus come in to go at it with The Hardys now. Jeff hits Whisper in the Wind on both of them. Matt goes to the floor for a ladder. He brings it back and knocks Sheamus off the apron, then Cass. Enzo and Cesaro also eat the ladder. Gallows and Anderson come in to stop The Hardys going for the gold. They double team Matt with a ladder and then Jeff.
Cesaro and Sheamus with some impressive ladder-related offense with the champs. Cesaro climbs for the titles but Cass comes in and stops him. Enzo and Cass double team Cesaro. Matt comes in but Cass boots him. Jeff comes off the second rope and Cass boots him out of the air. More chaos for a few minutes. Sheamus goes for the forearms to the chest of Gallows on the apron. Anderson tries to make the save but Cesaro stops him. Cesaro hits the Swing on Anderson while Sheamus hits the forearms on Gallows and fans count along with them. Cesaro and Sheamus clear the ring and stand tall after a Swiss-19 from Cesaro. Cass launches Enzo out onto others. Jeff comes in and sends Cass out to the floor. Jeff goes to springboard onto the others but Sheamus Brogue Kicks him off the apron. Sheamus goes to climb for the titles but Gallows meets him on the other side of the ladder. Sheamus grabs the belts but Gallows fights him. Enzo comes in and pushes the ladder over.
Enzo climbs a ladder as Big Cass helps him. Enzo grabs the titles but Gallows and Sheamus make the save. Sheamus and Gallows drive Cass into a ladder leaned up in the corner. Gallows ends up sending Sheamus to the floor. Enzo climbs for the titles but Anderson runs up the ladder and makes the save. Anderson reaches for the titles but Enzo stops him. They fight up high until Cesaro comes in and catches Enzo with a big uppercut. Cesaro pulls Anderson off the ladder. Sheamus assists and they do for a double team but Gallows makes the save. Anderson and Gallows rock Cesaro and Sheamus. They hit Magic Killer on Cesaro. Matt nails a Twist of Fate on Gallows. Anderson tosses Matt to the floor. Anderson climbs the ladder but Matt meets him on the other side. They fight on the ladder. Matt nails a big Twist of Fate from the top of the ladder. Jeff climbs a ladder now but he’s nowhere near the titles. Jeff nails a huge Swanton Bomb onto Cesaro, who was laying on a bridged ladder from the apron to the barrier. Matt climbs for the titles and gets the win.
Winners and New RAW Tag Team Champions: The Hardy Boys
– After the match, Matt and Jeff celebrate with the titles to a big pop. We get replays and come back to fireworks going off as Cole welcomes The Hardys back home.
– We see Jimmy Fallon at ringside. YouTube star Lilly Singh was shown earlier.
– The SmackDown announcers lead us to a video package for the next match.
John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse
WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler is introduced as the special guest commentator for this match. TV weather guy Al Roker is in the ring as the special guest ring announcer. He introduces The Miz and Maryse first. Nikki Bella is out first. John Cena is out next as they head to the ring together. Cena goes to ringside and hugs his mother. Nikki also greets her.
Nikki and Maryse start but Maryse tags Miz before they touch each other. Cena, who received some loud boos for his entrance, makes his way in and gets ready to go. Miz stalls early on. Maryse joins him at ringside for a kiss. Cena chases Miz back into the ring and Miz stomps on him. Miz with more showing off before using the ropes on Cena as the referee warns him. Maryse drops Cena with a cheap shot. Nikki isn’t happy as Miz taunts her. Miz goes to work on Cena and keeps control now. Cena moves out of the corner and Miz lands hard. Nikki rallies for Cena now.
Nikki waits for a tag but Maryse runs over and pulls her down on her face on the apron. Miz keeps control of Cena in the ring and hits a neckbreaker for a 2 count. Cena goes for an Attitude Adjustment but Miz blocks it. Miz nails a DDT for a close 2 count. Miz mocks SmackDown General Manager now. Miz delivers the “yes!” kicks while Cena is on his knees. More back and forth now. Nikki finally gets a tag and spears Maryse as she comes in. Nikki goes on and takes out Miz on the floor as he got in the way of Maryse. Nikki brings it back into the ring and hits a big right on Maryse. Cena joins Nikki as fans boo. They hit double Five Knuckle Shuffles on their opponents. Cena scoops Miz for the Attitude Adjustment while Nikki scoops Maryse for the Rack Attack 2.0. They cover with the double pin for the win.
Winners: John Cena and Nikki Bella
– After the match, Cena takes the mic and says this is what Nikki wanted a year ago when she broke her neck – a WrestleMania moment. Cena says he’s so very proud of her. Cena recalls Nikki before she went into surgery last year. She was going in and out of it and Cena mentioned one day that he would marry her. She said yes then. She’s asked him every week since then what happened and now is the right time to tell her. Cena just needs Nikki to say yes one more time. He drops to one knee and brings out a ring. Cena asks Nikki to marry him and they embrace. Nikki is shaking as she puts the ring on. They hug again and share an emotional moment together as the crowd cheers them on. Cena raises Nikki’s arm as his music hits and they kiss again. They go to ringside to greet family members.
– We get a video package for the next match.
Non-Sanctioned Match: Triple H vs. Seth Rollins
We go to the ring and out comes Triple H and Stephanie McMahon on a motorcycle. They’re accompanied by police motorcycles with the sirens on. Triple H’s bike stops at ringside and revs up. Seth Rollins is out next and he’s carrying a big sword. He makes the ramp light up a trail leading to the ring as Triple H and Stephanie look on. The Kingslayer marches to the ring without the sword.
The bell rings and they start brawling. Rollins takes control and hits a dropkick. They go to the floor and Triple H whips Rollins by his knee. Rollins comes right back and knocks Triple H over the barrier. Rollins ends up back dropping Triple H back to the ringside area. Rollins jumps up on the barrier and nails a clothesline. They come back in and Rollins springboards up but Triple H takes him out of mid-air. Rollins manages to counter and hit an enziguri. Stephanie cheers Triple H on from ringside. Rollins runs the ropes and nails a dive, sending Triple H into the barrier. Rollins goes back in for a second dive. Rollins bounces Triple H off the German announce table and takes it apart.
Rollins goes for a Pedigree on top of the table but Triple H drops him with a DDT. Triple H focuses on the knee now and whacks Rollins with a steel chair, taking the knee out again. Triple H drops a knee to the back of Rollins’ injured knee. Triple H stands tall on top of the announce table now. Triple H brings it back in the ring and works Rollins around, focusing on the knee as Rollins screams out in pain. Rollins looks to make a comeback but his knee goes out when trying a bomb out of the corner. Rollins’ knee goes out again on him as Triple h looks down at him. Rollins blocks a Pedigree and goes for one of his own. Rollins ends up launching Triple H into the corner with a Buckle Bomb.
Rollins ends up going to the top while Triple H is on the floor. Rollins launches himself at Triple H but he hurts his knee again as well. Rollins sends Triple H into the ring post again. Rollins brings two steel chairs and a table from under the ring. Stephanie warns her husband. Both chairs are in the ring as Triple H crawls in for them. Rollins is standing the table up on the outside. Rollins goes to the top and nails a Frogsplash to the back for a 2 count. More back and forth as Triple H hits a spinebuster for a 2 count. Triple H wraps the chair around Rollins’ bad leg and goes to the top. Rollins jumps up and throws the chair at Triple H’s face. Rollins climbs up for a superplex and nails it. He rolls through and hits the Falcon Arrow for a 2 count.
Rollins goes to the top but Stephanie pulls him down by his leg, right in front of the referee. Triple H applies a hold on Rollins’ knee in the middle of the ring now. The hold is broken but Triple H keeps up the attack on his knee. Rollins rolls to the floor but Triple H comes over with a chair shot to the leg. Triple H applies another submission on the floor. Rollins tosses a chair at Triple H but it does nothing. Rollins pulls a sledgehammer from under the ring and tosses it tot he side but Triple H sees it. Triple H breaks the hold and grabs the sledgehammer. Rollins scoots back into the ring and sells the leg injury. Triple H stalks him with the sledgehammer. Rollins jumps up and decks Triple H with rights. He drops the sledgehammer. They trade shots in the middle of the ring now.
Rollins with a kick to the jaw. Triple H fires back with a big clothesline. Stephanie cheers Triple H on as they’re both down. She tells Triple H to twist his knee off. Fans try to rally for Rollins. Triple H grabs the sledgehammer again. Rollins jumps up out of nowhere and nails a kick to the head, sending Triple H and the sledgehammer to the mat. Rollins grabs the sledgehammer now. Rollins waits for him to get up. Stephanie gets on the apron and takes the sledgehammer from Rollins. Triple H takes advantage of the distraction and nails a Pedigree for a very close 2 count. Rollins turns it around and goes to the top for a huge Phoenix Splash. Triple H still kicks out at 2. Rollins grabs Triple H and is slow to pick him up. Rollins goes for a Pedigree but Triple H counters with a kick. Rollins blocks a Pedigree. Rollins goes for a Pedigree of his own. Triple H back drops him but Rollins lands on his bad leg. Triple H goes for another pedigree but Rollins counters. Rollins goes for a Pedigree but Triple H takes out the knee.
Stephanie gets on the apron and Triple H almost runs into her. Rollins comes back with a superkick that sends Triple H into Stephanie. She falls off the apron through the table. Triple H is furious now. He turns around to a kick and a Pedigree for the pin.
Winner: Seth Rollins
– After the match, Rollins celebrates his win as we go to replays. Rollins stands tall as we go to a break.
– JoJo introduces the musical performance by Pitbull, Flo Rida, Stephen Marley and LunchMoney Lewis.
– We get a video package for tonight’s WWE Title match.
WWE Title Match: Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Champion Bray Wyatt as Camping World Stadium lights up with his fireflies. Wyatt hits the corner and raises the title before waiting on his opponent. Randy Orton’s music hits and out he comes to a pop. The bell rings and we get formal ring introductions from Greg Hamilton.
Orton immediately nails Wyatt with a Thesz Press and goes to work. Orton keeps control and catches Wyatt with a powerslam. Orton tells Wyatt to get up. Orton goes for an early RKO but Wyatt scrambles to the floor. Orton follows and works Wyatt over on the outside before bringing it back in. Wyatt decks Orton as he re-enters. Wyatt drops Orton with a running headbutt now. Wyatt keeps control as the entire ring appears to be covered in maggots via video layer. This freaks Orton out. He goes to the floor and Wyatt poses. The ring returns to normal and Orton comes back in. They trade counters with finishers but Wyatt launches himself off the ropes to take Orton back down.
Wyatt beats Orton on the apron now, clubbing him down face first. Wyatt shoves Orton back into the ring and smiles. Wyatt yells at Orton to get up. Wyatt charges with a big splash in the corner. He tosses Orton to the mat and turns his back to him. Wyatt turns upside down in the corner. The lights go out again and it looks like the ring is covered with large worms or maggots again. It goes away as Orton is trying to crawl out of the ring. Wyatt goes back to beating on Orton and yells about being a God. Orton gets up and goes for a RKO but Wyatt counters with a Uranage. Wyatt with a senton for a 2 count.
Orton blocks Sister Abigail and rolls Wyatt up for a 2 count. Wyatt with a clothesline. Orton goes to the floor to regroup. JBL blames the quiet crowd on them being shocked at Wyatt dominating. Orton catches Wyatt with a dropkick on the floor. Wyatt rams Orton’s back into the LED board on the apron. Wyatt drops Orton face first into the barrier with Sister Abigail. The referee counts but Wyatt breaks it at 8. Orton rolls right back out to the floor. Wyatt runs around the ring but Orton ducks a clothesline. Orton drops Wyatt on the floor with a RKO outta nowhere. The referee counts again. Orton manages to get Wyatt back into the ring at the 7 count. Orton covers for a 2 count. Orton misses a punt kick. Wyatt kisses his head but Orton blocks Sister Abigail and hits a backbreaker. Orton goes on and drops Wyatt with a DDT. Orton hits the mat and readies for the RKO. Wyatt jumps up and nails Sister Abigail for a close 2 count.
Wyatt turns upside down and taunts Orton. The ring turns to bugs and maggots again. Wyatt stands tall but Orton nails a RKO outta nowhere for the win out of nowhere.
Winner and New WWE Champion: Randy Orton
– After the match, Orton receives the WWE Title and stands tall to celebrate.
– We get a video package for tonight’s WWE Universal Title match.
WWE Universal Title Match: Brock Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg
We go to the ring and out comes Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman to a pop. Fireworks go off as they hit the ring. Fans start chanting for Goldberg now. A man knocks on his locker room door before the music hits and out comes WWE Universal Champion Bill Goldberg.
We get formal ring introductions from JoJo. Heyman cuts her off and handles the introduction for his client. The bell rings and Goldberg measures Lesnar up. Lesnar immediately nails three German suplexes for a pop. Lesnar gets hype but turns around to a takedown. Goldberg nails a spear but Lesnar rolls out of the ring. Goldberg follows and spears Lesnar through the barrier.
Goldberg brings Lesnar back into the ring as fans chant his name. Heyman is shocked. Goldberg calls for the Jackhammer but Lesnar goes for the F5. Goldberg counters and spears Lesnar. Lesnar is stunned. Goldberg grabs him for the Jackhammer and nails it for a close 2 count. Heyman barks at Lesnar and tells him to wake up. Goldberg charges but Lesnar jumps over him. Goldberg hits the turnbuckle. Lesnar with a German. Lesnar with another German. Lesnar with German #6.
Lesnar with two more Germans. Lesnar stalks Goldberg and hits another German suplex. Lesnar hits German #10 and stands tall. Lesnar scoops Goldberg for the F5 and nails it. Lesnar covers for the win and the title.
Winner and New WWE Universal Champion: Brock Lesnar
– After the match, Lesnar is handed the title as Heyman enters the ring. Lesnar raises the title to a pop. We get replays and come back to The Beast celebrating with the title. Lesnar leaves with the title as we go to another break.
Six-Pack Challenge for the SmackDown Women’s Title: Naomi vs. Carmella vs. Natalya vs. Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James vs. Alexa Bliss
We go back to the ring and out comes SmackDown Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss. Mickie James is out next. Becky Lynch makes her way out with pyro. Carmella is out next with James Ellsworth. Natalya is out next. Naomi comes out next and she’s glowing for her hometown. The bell rings and it’s every woman for herself.
Becky with an early exploder on Carmella. Natalya and Bliss team up on Naomi on the floor. Becky and Mickie go at it now. Becky drops Carmella. Becky goes tot he top but Ellsworth grabs her leg. Carmella takes advantage of the distraction and gets a 2 count. Bliss and Carmella have words now. Bliss gets the best of her and yells to get out of her ring. Natalya comes in but Bliss hits a DDT for a 2 count as Mickie breaks it up. Bliss talks trash to Natalya. Becky comes back and unloads on Natalya, Bliss and Carmella. Becky keeps on and hits the exploder on Carmella. Ellsworth comes in for No Chin Music but Becky nails the exploder on him.
Mickie comes off the top with the senton on Becky for a 2 count as Bliss breaks the pin. Bliss sends Mickie to the floor. Bliss runs from Natalya. Naomi goes at it with Becky and Natalya now. They appear to botch a three-way move. Natalya ends up getting a double Sharpshooter applied to Naomi and Carmella. Mickie breaks it with a kick and covers Natalya for a 2 count. Becky breaks it. Mickie with her big DDT on Becky for a 2 count as Carmella breaks it. Carmella drops Mickie but Bliss breaks the pin. Bliss and Naomi go at it but Naomi hits the Rear View to a pop. Naomi leaps out onto everyone else and takes them down in front of the announcers.
Naomi brings Bliss backin and springboards at her but Bliss knocks her down with a big right. Naomi counters and applies a submission for the win.
Winner and New SmackDown Women’s Champion: Naomi
– After the match, Naomi celebrates as we get replays.
– WrestleMania hosts The New Day come out to announce a Citrus Bowl record of 75,245 fans in attendance. They thank the WWE Universe as the WrestleMania theme song plays.
– We get a video package for tonight’s main event.
– WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is introduced as the guest commentator for this match. He joins Cole and JBL on commentary. Cole mentions it being a rough few weeks for Ross but he wants Ross to have a seat and enjoy what he does. Ross says he’s ready to raise some hell and have some fun.
No Holds Barred Match: Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker
We go to the ring and out comes Roman Reigns. He punches the ground and makes the stadium light up with fireworks. JoJo reveals that this is now a No Holds Barred match. Reigns makes his way to the ring. Reigns waits until the gong finally hits and out comes The Undertaker with his grand WrestleMania entrance.
The bell rings and they start going at it. Taker sends Reigns out of the ring early on. Reigns comes back in but Taker dominates him. Taker sends Reigns back out and claims this as his yard. Reigns comes back in and unloads on Taker. Reigns sends Taker over the top but he lands on his feet. Taker lures Reigns out to the floor and headbutts him. Taker launches Reigns into the steel steps. A “Roman sucks” chant starts up. They end up back in the ring and Reigns takes control. Reigns shows no mercy and connects with a solid kick.
They go back to the floor and Taker works Reigns around. Taker with another headbutt. Taker scoops Reigns but Reigns counters and rams him into the ring post. Reigns nails a Drive By. They come back in and trade big shots in the middle of the ring. Reigns kicks Taker but he stands straight up and stares back at him. Taker fires back and takes Reigns into the corner again. Taker with a running splash in the corner. Taker scoops Reigns and drops him for Snake Eyes. Taker with a big boot and a leg drop for a 2 count.
Reigns goes for another Drive By but Taker knocks him out of the air. Taker takes apart the announce table. We can hear Reigns tell Taker to slam his head into the table. Taker does. Taker with another headbutt. Reigns comes back with a Drive By on the announce table. Reigns charges but Taker catches him and chokeslams him on top of the announce table. Taker takes apart the Spanish announce table now. Taker stands on top of the table and cuts his own throat. Reigns acts first and spears Taker on top of the announce table, sending him through it. Reigns and Taker are down in the debris now. The referee checks on Taker as Reigns enters the ring and stands tall to boos. Taker sits straight up like only he can. He comes back into the ring but Reigns beats him down. Reigns talks some trash and keeps on but Taker catches him in a Last Ride for a 2 count.
Taker brings a steel chair in but Reigns blocks it. Taker floors him with a boot. Taker with a chair shot to the spine. Reigns with two more chair shots to the back. Taker calls for a chokeslam but Reigns rolls to the floor. They come back in and Reigns nails a Superman punch to stagger Taker. Reigns with another Superman punch but the ropes hold Taker up. Taker counters and chokeslams on top of the steel chair for a 2 count. Taker goes on and hits a Tombstone for a close 2 count. They tangle and Reigns has trouble getting Taker up. He hits a Superman punch instead but Taker kicks out at 2. Reigns goes on to hit a spear. Reigns goes for the pin but Taker counters and applies the Hell’s Gate submission.
The hold is broken as both are struggling to get up. Taker crawls for a chair but Reigns puts his foot down on it. Reigns grabs the chair and unloads on The Deadman with it. Taker tries to pull himself up as fans chant his name. Reigns watches from the corner. Reigns nails a spear as soon as Taker gets up. Reigns covers for a close 2 count. Taker is slow to get up as Reigns watches again. Taker shakes as he tries to pull himself up. Reigns nails another spear and covers for the pin but somehow Taker kicks out. Reigns can’t believe it.
Reigns waits for Taker to get up again. He nails another Superman punch and Taker goes down one more time. Reigns watches from the corner and shakes his head. Taker sits right up but collapses. Taker slowly gets up. Reigns mushes Taker’s head as fans boo. Taker talks some trash as he struggles to get up. Reigns runs the ropes for what looks like a spear but Taker isn’t in the right position. Reigns stops and connects with right hands instead. Reigns runs the ropes twice for momentum and nails a big spear for the win.
Winner: Roman Reigns
– After the match, Reigns stands tall while Taker is laid out on his back in the middle of the ring. Reigns makes his exit from the ring and heads up the ramp. Reigns turns around and looks at the ring. He poses with his arms in the air as the fireworks go off in the background. More fireworks go off around the Citrus Bowl as Reigns stares at the ring. Reigns turns and marches up the ramp to what sounds like a mixed reaction. His music stops and we see Taker still down in the ring. Fans start chanting “thank you Taker” at him. Taker starts to move and then sits up in the middle of the ring. We go to replays as he struggles to get up. We come back and the lights are out as Taker stands tall in the ring with his hat and coat on. Taker’s music hits as he looks around at the crowd. Fans pop and applaud The Deadman while he takes it all in. Taker removes his gloves and wrist tape, leaving them in the middle of the ring. Taker removes his coat and his cap for another pop. Taker places his gear in the middle of the ring as the lightning strikes and the fire rages on the stage. Taker exits the ring while a spotlight is on his gear. Taker stops at Michelle McCool and his family at ringside before making the long walk up the ramp. The “thank you Taker” chants continue. Taker stops on the ramp and turns around to look at the ring. He turns back around and raises his fist as the lightning strikes again. The gongs hit again and the stadium goes black. WrestleMania 33 goes off the air.