WWE has launched their “The New Day: Feel The Power” podcast on Google Podcasts, iTunes and other audio platforms. The weekly show features SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E, Xavier Woods) discussing WWE and non-wrestling topics.
Below is the synopsis and a preview clip for the first episode. Woods talks about how he envisioned The New Day as a modern update of The Nation of Domination from the Attitude Era.
“You Guys Are Gonna Be Preachers!: On the debut episode of The New Day: Feel the Power, Kofi, Big E and Woods give the true, behind-the-scenes story of how The New Day was formed, from the fateful pay-per-view that brought them together to the original idea of a militant group to a final concept they struggled mightily to accept. It’s the first chapter in a heartfelt, hilarious tale for wrestling fans and newcomers alike. Now, if only they could agree on the name of the podcast …”
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish
- Conflicting Report About More Releases Coming, Update on Oney Lorcan and Luke Harper
- Batista on Who He's Requested To Be His WWE HOF Inductor, Triple H on Batista's Long List of Accolades, More